Thursday, July 2, 2009

A visit from Auntie Cherl and Uncle Randy

So the weekend we moved Auntie Cherl and Uncle Randy came to Vegas for work which they come every June. We are so blessed to get to spend time with them. The last two times we have gone to PF Changs. They love that place and so do we. Zack LOVES Cherl. I mean this kid could not stay off her. He loved on her the entire time she was here and if you know my kid you know that is huge usually it takes a little while. I think he is starting to remember people. They got to come over and be the first to enjoy the back porch. We love you guys.
 

 

 

 


Ps. They are really our cousins but for Zack sake they are an aunt and uncle:)
Posted by Picasa


I am so mad I just realized not one stinking picture of Randy. Zack liked him too it was so cute we were riding in the back of the car and he looked at me and pointed to Randy and said mommy is that Papa. He wasn't sure I said no that is Randy and he said oh yea Randy. He liked Randy too I just don't have a pic of them. Bummer.

No comments: