Monday, July 20, 2009

The Actual Party

I didn't decide on what we were doing for Zacks party till like three or four days before it was here. Vegas in July is a rough time to have a party. We only know a handful of people and having the party at our house was out because our house sits on the wrong side of the street so our back yard isn't good unless you want to die of heat stroke. Well at least in the dead of summer. So then I thought we would have it at the Condoplex at the pool but then we decide the sprinkler pads would be good.

I am calling his party the fast track party. We played a quick game of duck duck goose, which they loved, then we ate cake, quickly opened presents and headed to the water.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

My friend Tirsa got him this really fabulous spidey chair that worked perfectly for him to sit in while he opened his gifts.
 

 

Yes this is a guitar. Thank you Brock and Dorie and seriously we appreciate not doing the drums. Just remember you guys have three children I get to buy annoying toys for no I am just kidding. He loves it though. He is in a band just about everyday.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

His nana got him this super cool peddle car. He was very generous and let all his friends have turn before we hit the sprinkle pad. I don't think he realized it was his he was being way to nice letting his friends ride. Unfortunately we haven't used it much because it is too hot to hang out and ride bikes.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

Beautiful Kaylie
 

The adults mingling
 
Posted by Picasa

My adorable friend Dorie
 

Baby Kaders. He's my boyfriend.
 

Grandma Marcia and Kade getting wet.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

Wet Noodles.
 

 

 

Scary old man checking out all the kids, no I am just kidding this is our friend. But we told him parents probably thought he was stalking children.
 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

Me and baby Connor
 

Cliffy me and Connor
 
Posted by Picasa

even Mrs. Jackie was having fun.
 

At one point I couldn't find Zack and then I found him running the fastest little circles around this fountain. He was lovin it.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Then we hit the park for a dry off before we came home.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

Bob got Zack this killer spidey suit. He loves it. Thanks bob.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

Thats just funny
 

 

Aunt Sandy and Uncle Norm sent a game, a very melted bag of M&M's and a fun booked called Not Norman.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brock and Dorie said...

This was such a fun party! Happy Birthday Zack! I am so happy to have you and your parents in our lives. you are a sweet boy and my daughters love you to death! Getting to be so big so fast. We love you all!