Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fathers day Weekend

How I survived fathers day weekend. My brother and rockin sister in law came to visit us and we had a blast. We did the whole Vegas scene starting with Hoover Dam in the heat of the day see my kids face it explains it all.

 

 

 

I must have bribed him with something oh yea candy that is how I got him to smile. Isn't this the coolest pic. The brigde in the back ground is of the new bypass brigde they are making for those of us who would like to get to Phoenix or vice versa without having to deal with the Hoover Dam traffic that can be up to two hours if you hit it just right.
 
Posted by Picasa

Zack loves my brother I am not sure why. Just kidding he is ok most of them I guess.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Little water fight action on the way back to the car. Zack definitly won.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

One night we tried to go to a club to know avail we just ended up hitting Fat Tuesdays multiple times crying, laughing and plum goofines happened on this night
 

 

 

The next night we went to a wonderful Greek restaurant road the rollar coaster at New York New York then hit the oxygen bar for massages. Still haven't decided it that is a hoax but it was nice to sit and chat for awhile.
 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Bob went out with us too.
 

 

No I am not drunk I had this thing attached to my back that was Zapping me and they were daring me to turn it up. I got to like four and wanted to cry. Crazy thing.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


We had a great time. I am soooo glad they came. We stayed out so late every night that by the time fathers day was here my butt chilled in the bed most of the day trying to recover from the lack of sleep. Thanks to all of you who either called, texted, or facebooked me. I really did have a peace about the day. Thanks Dan and Tera for the great distraction and by the way happy 2 years.

No comments: