Thursday, July 2, 2009

Catching up

So we are moved in and I mean moved in only a few boxes here and there but for the most part we are in. I have not blogged in forever. So this is going to be a catch up on the last couple weeks.

Zack was a trooper the day we packed the kitchen he did all the high cabinets.
 

 

 

Here he discovered bullion cubes. Mmmm I loved these as a kid. Don't worry all you health fanatics I didn't let him consume the whole salt block. He sat it down and suddenly it disappreared. As we packed I educated him in all the different spices which are a a requirement to be a decendant of the Madison family:)
 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 

See it made him so happy. Love this kid
 
Posted by Picasa

Yes this entire bucket is just spices and you want to know what is so sad it wasn't the only one:) What can I say I am as obessed with them as my father was and yes I do use them ALL.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: