Monday, July 6, 2009

4 Wheelin over the fourth.

Here we are in Vegas at 6am filling up, getting coffee and breakfast.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

The beautiful lake that we passed on our way to Marysvale, remember this pic I will have a better one that is from way higher.
 

He was yelling for his daddy to wait for him.
 

 

Don't worry we wore helmets all weekend we were just pulling them off the trailor.
 
Posted by Picasa

Getting everything unloaded. Ya I stood around and took pics instead of helping
 

 

 

Lunch at the main campsite. We stayed in a hotel but the people that Bob new that were there camped so we set up our own little kitchen next to them so that at night we could eat with them.
 
Posted by Picasa

I am telling you this kid loved it.

Lots of corn hole was played.
 

 

 

These two love to hate each other. haha
 
Posted by Picasa

Breakfast at the prospect before white water rafting. It was the only place to eat in the whole town. It was fabulous.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

These are some of the beautiful mountains that were right by the place we went rafting.
 

 

He was naughty in the truck on the drive over and got in trouble so he was in a foul mood.
 

The cross over to rafting. Apparently there are lots of snakes because everyone kept telling us to watch out.
 
Posted by Picasa

We got a disc that cost a fortune with these pics on it from our trip. The last section we went on was a class three. I was not holding my paddle right because I was holding on to Zack.
 

 

 

 

It was a lot of fun. It was the perfect river for the kids because for the most part it was lazy. They didn't like being so cold and trust me it was cold. Like Buffalo water cold.
Posted by Picasa

 

 
Posted by Picasa

This is the kids after the rafting trip. They started to melt down at the very end of the trip but as soon as their feet hit the ground they started yelling that was fun. Mommy I like that.
 

Brandi hurt her butt on the rafting trip. They let us body surf down one of the rapids and she had a hard time stopping so her but got a nice scrape on it.
 

 

This was the second ride we took. I didn't take my camera on our first ride out on the quads so I will have to wait to get pics from my sister. So after rafting we went to eat lunch at camp then we geared up and went on trail 74 which took us up into the mountains and looped around to where the river is. This was seriously like a spiritual place.
 
Posted by Picasa

 

I mean seriously look at this view it was fantastic.
 

 

Aren't we a cute family
 
Posted by Picasa

Well this is only the beginning but I will leave you wanting more. So check back. I have a ton of pics to share but don't want to bore you in one sitting so come back and I will post more in the next couple of days. I LOVE QUADS in case you couldn't tell or didn't know.

No comments: