Thursday, July 2, 2009

I lied

Ok so I lied we are moved in as far as our house but the garage is a whole other story. When my dad died we went through his house we made three piles a keep pile, a toss pile, and a garage sale pile. Well lets just say the keep pile was maybe bigger then it should have been. But in our defense it is really hard to throw someone else's possessions because in a weird way it is your only connection to them other then your memories. So this is mostly my dads stuff in this garage we still half a garage to move over from our condo. So Cliff has been working so hard in the hot Vegas heat to organize all this stuff so we can keep most of it but also fit the other stuff we have. I think we can do it. But the chances of a car being parked in this garage ever is slim to none and we are ok with this.
 

 

 

 


Side note we have six cars in our possession so where are they all you ask. Well heres the run down. One is still with my sister at the Condoplex. Three are parked in front of our house and two are parked in our new neighbors back yard. How awesome is that. Thank you Stephanie.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: