Monday, July 6, 2009

Act II of our weekend.

Yes Bob this is snow whether you believe it or not. His theory is God dumped a bunch of sand on the top of these here mountains, but we know the real truth I think cliff said the top of these mountains are at 10,000 feet but don't quote me on that
 

 

More pics from trail 74
 

 
Posted by Picasa

These little bridges were all up and down this trail. We finally pulled over to get a fresh drink from the stream and let the kids run around. I wanted to fill my camel pack up with this water but it was full. The water tasted amazing.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 

When I am in a group of people this is one of my favorite things to do take a group shot with my timer on my camera. I find a high enough place, set the timer, and run to join the crowd it always is interesting. Love all these people
 
Posted by Picasa

Lots of group shots by the stream.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK love the trails!!! Looks so fun, we road "quads" this weekend too! Jenny liked it "ok"! Oh and well you need to change zack's name to hmmmm Sally! love ya, mom