Saturday, July 25, 2009

Beast two

I woke my sweet husband up at 8 this morning and begged for his help with this one. We got it down in about an hour, bagged, and now it is at the curb. My original plan for this space was to make it a shaded sand box for Zack but after little convincing on Cliffy's part we are opting for a garden. He says if we do a sand box the neighborhood cats will just use it as a litter box. It didn't take much and I said ok well then how about a garden he said get after it. I will keep you posted. I am in love with a lime tree from Lowe's that will be my first purchase for the corner. Can't wait.
 

We have been picking prickers out of our hands and bodies for several hours now. I hate cactus.
 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good choice on the use of space. I have friends and family that confirm the cat problem with sand boxes, plus, what a fun way to teach the boy about food and nurtrition..
Carrie