Saturday, July 25, 2009

Beast one

So one of my many goals this summer has been to remove the three and half cactus out of my yard. I say half because one was itty bitty. So this week while we had a break in the weather that is just what I did. Cactus are super evil by the way and Zack was the best pricker puller outer you can imagine. For all you desert rats I did try to save one and half of the cactus. We'll see if I can keep them alive. The others were just to big.
 
This bad boy fell over one day while we were away during the fourth of July. The stump to this was massive.
 

 

 

This is a praying mantis that we found.
 

Now you see it.
 

 

Now you don't
 

These are the two I am trying to save. Don't ask me how I potted them alone but I did.
 

Then we started excuvating the rocks so we could level the ground where we put Zacks tramp.
 

 

This boy worked his little naked bootie off.
 

 

 

 

 

Mom these are the directions to my trampoline
 

 

 

Trees don't stop us
 

What would we do without bob
 

 

 

 

He was sent to his room for being naughty while we put the tramp together and he went in his room and just opened his window. Booger
 

 

let the jumping begin.
 

 

I took a stab at it lets just say some body functions don'y work so well when I jump I didn't last long.
 

 

 

No comments: