Monday, July 6, 2009

5 am ride!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our friend Bob that we met at our Condoplex was the one that invited us to go on this trip with him. He owns his quads and we rented ours. So the way the weekend went was we got there Friday at 1ish we ate then borrowed two quads from a friend of his and went out on our first trail. (I don't have pics of that yet). Then we came back had dinner hung out then the next morning we went rafting then picked up the quads we rented at like 12:30. We only rented them for 24 hours so in my crazy head I decided I wanted to get the most out of renting them so I got this guenis idea to get up at 5am on Sunday and go for a morning ride before breakfast. So that's what we did and it was cold and fabulous. It had rained just enough to get the quads wet and dampen the ground so there wasn't so much dirt. A friend on facebook asked me what would posses me to wake my child up that early to go riding my response is pay backs for every other day of his life that he wakes me up so early. JK. Anyways the following are the pics of me and my boys and our morning ride.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

Remember when I said to remember the lake that we passed on our way up to Marysvale. Well this is it. Isn't that amazing.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

Isn't he so freaking cute. I love this kid he was so fun. Most of the time he road with me. He was so cold I put him in front so that he could get warmed up on his legs by the engine. This was probably the funnest we had together because I was trying to distract him from the cold and so I was being silly and telling him I needed his help getting down the hills.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

This was a really steep hill. You can't tell but Cliff got stuck and had to go into four wheel drive. Zack and I opted to go around on the easier trail. Cliff was a super star getting up this, after all he loves rock climbing the only difference is he is usually in a full size vehicle.
 

 

 

It was a nice morning trip we didn't see any wildlife it made me sad but all in all it was a fabulous ride.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: