Thursday, July 9, 2009

Today you turned four



Dear Zackary,
Today is your birthday and what a four years it has been. I can't believe you are four. It has been a crazy year. I will cap it for you. Last year when you turned three we went to the movies to see Wall-e and then went to Aunt Sandy and Uncle Norm's for cake and ice cream. Daddy was already in Vegas working his new job. In August we moved across the country to Henderson, NV. We lived with Aunt Brandi and Payton for awhile then they moved out and lived across the street. Payton is your very best friend. Yall either play really well together or fight like siblings. We got fifi the ferret this year and she LOVES you. You let her out every morning and she kisses you until I finally have to tell you to let her go.

You took an art class and played soccer this year both of which weren't completely successful. But then we put you in gymnastics and you have accelerated beyond belief. You have coach Brandon on Tuesdays that says you and Mason are the best listeners. On Thursdays you have Miss Bre who also babysits you on occasion and I am pretty sure you have a slight crush on her. She loves you too. You are a super star at gymnastics. Coach is working on getting you to do a flip into the foam pit.

We moved into our new house about three weeks ago. You were a little skeptical and had some issues adjusting now all I hear is that you want to go home no matter where we are. I love that you love our new home. I do too.

You went on your first of hopefully many more white water rafting and 4 wheelin trips. You liked it a lot. But you are a home body some days I can't even convince you to go to the park.

You are a fish in the pool. Yesterday in fact you learned to swim to the bottom of the four foot deep end to retrieve a toy with out my help. You are a super star.

You are also obsessed with video games. Currently crash Bandicute is your favorite I have to really limit your time or you would play all day. As I am typing this you are asking to play.

You have sucked your three middle fingers since we got you. Today you turn four and today we start breaking you of that habit. We have started preparing you but I think it will be a long road. We will see how you do.

We are having your party at Mission Hills Park with some your gymnastics buddies. Your grandparents all pitched in and are getting you a trampoline. I personally can't wait because then you can jump on that instead of my furniture. Mommy and daddy are getting you a leapster 2 which is a little game for you to play.

We love you sooooo much little boy. You officially became a Mitchell last August but to us you have been a Mitchell since the day we laid eyes on you. We are so blessed that God chose us to be your mommy and your daddy. We love you happy 4th birthday buddy.

Love Mommy


Some funny Zack sayins:

I can do it mommy all my by self
Daddy you my boy
Fifi you my girl
Mommy you my best friend.
Mommy you night night me, aka will sleep with me.
Mommy I want to be a baby and suck my fingers.

No comments: