Thursday, April 30, 2009

Let the house projects begin

Taking pictures in house are not easy. I am talented enough with the camera to know how to give justice to what has transpired in this space just today but here are some pics anyways.
This is just a plain like off white tan color. What ever it's name it was not a very good color.
 

This is the sky
 

This is the starting of the grass
 

More grass
 
Posted by Picasa


 

 

I know it is hard to tell but this is a road that wraps around the whole room. Tomorrow or this weekend I will add a yellow strip. And by the way it is chalk board paint so he will be able to draw what ever he wants on it. Super cute. I am so excited. My Liz mom and I got him new bedding for Christmas and that was the inspiration for the room.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 
Posted by Picasa


The green color is more of a grass green the pics really don't do it justice so I guess if you want to see the true color you will have to come visit. Don't come too soon though I have a whole house that needs to be painted.

But here is the list of stuff we have finished in two and half days.

Four closets primed and painted, washer and dryer installed, dishwasher installed, two ceiling fans, and now Zack's room. Yea it is happening slowly but surely.

1 comment:

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

That's awesome Deidra! Zack is gonna love his new room :)