Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Last weeks call................

For those of you that have not heard we got a call from our administrator who is taking care of my dad's estate. He had briefly looked over my dads paper work and called to strongly urge us to move into the house on Crabapple. We told him that it isn't finished and isn't move in ready and he said well work on it and move in ASAP. The courts won't take a house from that is being lived in. Also it is easier to contain insurance and it is less likely to be vandalized. So the emotional roller coaster continues. It's ours, it's not, it's ours, it's not. So I am trusting God with my family, my finances, and emmtions right now because one we have to break our lease to move which means we will have to buy it out not cheap but in the long run will save us around 4,000 dollars. Second we risk being booted from a house that we put Cliff's hard earned money into:) And third we risk the emotions of possibly not getting to stay in it. But my prayer for our family is that God will either put up some major red flags that won't allow us to move or that or he will just bless this entire situation from the beginning. We'll see. It's up to him.


So with all that said we have started the process of working AGAIN. I am super excited we have installed a new washer and dryer, dishwasher, ceiling fan, and Cliff put in new locks last night. Yes I know mom that should have been done a month ago. It's done now. I have finished painting two closets, a hall closet and the laundry room if you want to call it that. I am going tomorrow to get the paint for Zack's room. Let the fun begin. Oh did I mention that the crabapple now has all my dad's stuff in it that we are keeping. Furniture, beds it is a mess with "stuff" so we are having to work around stuff. But I know it will be beautiful once we are finished and our boy will have a back yard. It will be fabulous.

2 comments:

Brock and Dorie said...

let me know if i can help!

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

Oh Deidra, God works in mysterious ways doesn't he! But he always comes through and it all makes sense in the end. I know sometimes that's not the most comforting thin in the world and when you are in limbo it's very stressfull. We will be praying for the Lords will and clear direction for you guys. :) Love ya girl!