Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The work begins

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Yeah for Cliffy I have my computer back. Thank you babe. Ok so here are the random pics that I have from our work. I will try to do better. But the room that you see Zack and Cliff working on is the garage. They had to tear down the wall so that we can have an actual garage not another room. The room with yellow walls is Cliff and I's bathroom. The color is metallic yellow. I love love how it turned out. Cliff and Zack worked on getting all the big rocks moved out of the yard so we can eventually move all the little rocks to the front yard. I finished Zacks bathroom yesturday, it is going to be an ocean theme. We are making our own art work for the room. I went and bought canvas and paint today all for thirteen dollars. It is going to be really cute and of course I don't have any pictures. So there you go those are the pics from the last week or so of work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zack takes after his Uncle Cooper!!!!...I have pictures of him working like crazy when we were remodeling when he was Zack's age. Ask him about his scar on his forehead from removing wall paper with a knife!!! Love you guys... Momma Stacy

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

Great pics, Like your outdoor space looks like you will have fun with landscaping. And those bathroom tiles are the same ones my folks have in their bathroom. I like them.

Sandy said...

Wow!! You guys are really tearing into this house, huh?? Good luck with the renovations...can't wait to see the final product! Hopefully in person!