Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Proof that we are making progress

Well here are some updates on the house. We are making progress. First of all as of yesturday my house is officially popcorn free. The ceilings are done!!!!!Thank God now the fun begins. Cliff and Zack spent a good amount of time cleaning up the garage. Oh and the garage is actually a garage so we can check that off the list. So we are excited about that.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

This is Zacks bathroom that hopefully when you walk into it you feel like you are getting a little piece of the ocean. We are making our own art work for this room. That is a work in progress and I prefer to wait till it is done to reveal the masterpiece.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

I finally asked Cliff to take a picture of me working so that you all would believe that I am actually helping with this house:) Anyways this is in our bedroom, if you click on one of the pictures I think that you will get a better idea of how the ceilings are going to look. Amazing may I add. I learned this technique while working with my uncle one summer and I have always like it.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

This is the view from our roof. I know cool right. Well I decided that I want to make the top of my porch an actual porch that we can hang out on. The view is great and if we actually do it we will probably cut down a tree to open the view up even more. We'll see how it goes.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Our first official picture together at the house on the roof.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow friend! You have totally inspired me to work harder on getting my patio finished. I cannot imagine giving a house a total make over like you guys are doing. It's going to be beautiful! I'm so happy for you...

Carrie

Anonymous said...

It is looking great !!! I love the color in Zack's bathroom. I know how tired you must be, but, it will all be worth it. Love you, Momma Stacy