Thursday, January 15, 2009

Probably not safe but freaking cool just the same.

Today I was taking a shower and Zack was playing on his bed. When I got out he said mommy you come see. This cool. I said ok and this is what I saw him doing:
 

 

 

 

If you are confused this is what you are seeing him do. First he strips all the covers off his bed then he gets at the end of his bed runs full blast and kicks off the wall. The time he did it for me this morning he actually did this side flip thing. Scared the crap out of me but it was really cool. So tonight I had him re-enact it for his dad then we probably encouraged him to much. He loves it. I think I will be calling about gymnastics tomorrow:)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

Spiderman Zack. That's really cool and scary @ the same time. I will have to show Kevin this one. Wow

meredith said...

And MY kid is the one to break his leg...are you freaking kidding me ?!?!

Sandy said...

Spidey!! FOR SURE!!! :)