Thursday, January 29, 2009

My blogs going private

Hey everyone who reads my blog due to unforseen circumstances I am having to make my blog private. I am not sure exactly how it works but only people that I invite will be able to see my blog. I am also going to be getting a new email address in the next few days. If you read my blog regularly please email me at my current email address which is deidra_mitchell00@yahoo.com, this way I can send you an invite to view my blog. I will then send you an email letting you know my new email address and instructions how to get onto my blog. I am really sorry that I have to do this. I loved having my blog where we can all get to it simply but sometimes life throws us a curve ball and we have to duck or take the chance of getting hit. We are choosing to duck. I love you all thank you so much for reading and being interested in our crazy lives. Love You all.
Dee

No comments: