Sunday, January 11, 2009

The project

Well our computer was fixed for about three minutes so I still can't post pictures of our progress. But we did get some things accomplished over the weekend. We had someone install garage hindges so we can actually use the garage. I finshed our bathroom complete with three coats of paint. I went to Lowes last week and they had some oops metallic paint that the guy offered me for five bucks a gallon so I took it, normally it is forty dollars. So my bathroom is colbalt blue, tile, and the walls are metallic yellow. Sounds weird but it is beautiful. We pulled up several plants that were dead in the front yard and Cliff spent endless hours working on the furnace that still isn't working so that stinks. Thanks to my sister we have a bounce house set up in the back yard for Zack to play on while we are there. The weather here was stupid amazing today like sixty five or something so we had that working to our advantage today. Zack played outside today and was so happy. We are well on our way to getting it the way we want it but still have a long ways to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job! Glad your making progress. We worked hard the last 2 days, So close, but not done. Looks really good. love ya, liz mom

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

Hey Girl, It's me hope to see some pictures some time it sounds like you guys have done so much already. Wow scraping the cieling is a tough job. I give you a lot of credit. Working over your head is hard. I bet you guys were wicked sore after. Keep us posted. I'm gonna try checking all my friends and family blogs more.
God Bless.