Tuesday, September 21, 2010

We keep moving forward

We keep moving forward with the move. Time is going quickly which I appreciate beyond belief. There for awhile I felt like we weren't getting much done and that we were spinning our wheels but now with only two days till we leave for Colorado I feel like we are making huge progress. We have a few more hurdles to jump through one of the biggest being that we have four vehicles and a trailer to move and only two of us to do such a thing. We thought we would be able to sell the truck and my Rover but no such luck. So we have to decide to let them go for a much cheaper price then we think they are worth and cut our loses or park them in the neighbors yard and have Cliff come back for them later. Ugggg I am just about at my limit for decision making. So please continue to pray for us. I am so beyond excited to be with our families. I am taking all this in stride because I know that what awaits us will be totally worth today's stress.

Zack continues to have a wacky schedule. He is still waking up super early and unfortunately because we are packing and trying to get things going he is playing a lot of Wii. It will be packed up soon though and we will have a whole week that we can just focus on him and play with him. Lot's of swimming and bowling is in his future. Can't wait.


Did I mention that I think these children are getting very close to my ribs. I am finding at night that it is harder and harder to get comfortable. If I lay on one side they roll and put pressure on that side then when I roll the same thing happens. They are so very active. I really didn't expect it so early. I thought I would feel flutters for a lot longer but they are in full swing of moving and flipping. It's fun to feel. 

No comments: