Thursday, September 9, 2010

Almost 20 weeks almost packed almost ready to move

We are trucking along here trying to get life ready for our move. We packed one of our two pod's and will be working on the other one in about a week and half. First we need to have a garage sale and get rid of some stuff. All in all it is going well. This morning we are resting our bodies and will get moving after lunch. We both are on the computer trying to figure out insurance for a pre-existing condition that we call pregnancy. Not so fun. We were hoping to stay on with who we have now and just pay extra money but they won't let us. GRRRRRRR............

Speaking of my pre-existing condition I am almost five months. Can you believe it. We are well on our way and half way through if I make it to 40 weeks. It's crazy. We are feeling them move every night just about and they are kicking or poking or what ever as I type it is crazy. It is more defined everyday. Cliff and Zack have both been able to feel them sooooo fun. At first it was a little annoying because I couldn't tell if my stomach was just growling or if it was movement.

My mom and my grandma each ordered us a crib this past week. What a huge blessing that is and burden off my shoulders. I can't wait to see them. I also have spent the last couple days going thru the tons of bins I have of baby clothes trying to sort thru them and get all the same sizes together. I figure between me and my sister in law who is due three days before me that one out of three of these babies will be a boy so I am taking the new born stuff with me. I am so excited our kids will be so close in age. It will be a lot of fun. Wish us luck. LOL

Please pray for us as this move is very exciting but also stressful. I have not lived in someone else's home since I went to college and I am a little nervous. But it's Coop and Kat how stressful can it really be we love and so excited to be close. My sister is also a hop skip and a jump away as well as other family and close friends.

Zack seems to be having a little anxiety about all the change and unfortunately with him he doesn't understand appropriate ways to express himself. Instead of just talking about it he would rather throw fits, growl at us and argue about EVERYTHING. He also has a weird little thing he does when his nerves are shot and that is he has diarrhea which came in the driveway at school this AM. Poor little dude. Pray for him as he will be out of his element and the way I see it is once we move his life will never be the same. He will be living in someone else's house, sleeping in a bed not his own, playing with toys that aren't his and then he will be having twins enter his life. Pray pray pray for him and patience for us. 

No comments: