Saturday, September 18, 2010

21 weeks these babies are everywhere but so are our lives.......

As of yesterday I am 21 weeks. Half way to my due date. Eeeek. I can not wait to meet these children. Moving continues to move forward with many bumps in our road. First of all Zack has been completely off. He had four days of the runs followed by throwing up. Then he fell and busted his face on the hardwood floor. Then he he ran head on into a poll at the park and promptly threw up twice. Then he has gotten up at 4am everyday for a week. Then last night Cliff took him to the park and then to the store and he ate an entire pack of oreo's the snack pack kind and threw up. Ugggggg that's not to mention that the trailer got stolen with our quads and dirt bike on it. Thankfully Cliff found the trailer parked down the street and only the dirt bike was gone. Cliff also broke the huge mirror that hangs across our bathroom sink, isn't that like 7 years bad luck or something. I don't know I am just thinking either it is a sign from God that we shouldn't be moving to Texas or Satan sucks and is trying to deter us. I am going with Satan is a jerk and we are trying to stay positive and get stuff taken care of here so we can move somewhat peacefully.

Some good things that have happened is that we had a garage sale and sold a lot of crap and made enough money to get Zacky a new bed and mattress. My mom and memo bought us two cribs and two changing tables. What a freaking blessing that was and is. Thanks I love you both a ton. Our babies are doing great too. We had a sonogram Tuesday and the Dr said quote that I have the best twin pregnancy a person can have. My cervix looks nice and long Texas size is what he said and the babies are in full motion anytime I stop moving. It is one of the most bizarre weird experiences my body has felt. I literally spend the entire afternoon yesterday watching my belly move. At our sono Baby A was sucking it's middle fingers and I showed Zack the picture and told him this baby is sucking it's fingers like you do and he said yea I taught that baby how to do that then he laughed it was so cute.


Ok I must sign off for now we are up and running today.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Gracious friend! Sorry about all the "junk" that has been happening. Will be praying for a smooth transition and for the waters to calm. So thankful for the healthy pregnancy and babies!! WOO HOO! May God continue to bless and provide, as He is in the habit of doing :)

Brock and Dorie said...

I loved feeling baby A move today! I am so happy for you and I love those little babies so much and I loved playing wii with Zack. You guys are wonderful.