Thursday, June 25, 2009

Our lives, the move and no internet

Ok I am not sure what I did before I had internet.....seriously. I always say it is my window to the outside world.......so by now you have guessed that we have been without internet which in turn means we have moved. As I type this I am fishing off of some unsuspecting neighbor praying I hit send before I loose my signal.
We are loving our house. Not settled but love it just the same. We still have a garage full of stuff at the Condoplex because we pretty much have run out of room in this garage. Yeah we thank my dad a lot for that:) Cliff is working on arranging and rearranging things in there so we can bring the rest of our stuff over.

We also made it though our first fathers day without my dad. I think this mainly had to do with the fact that my brother and sister in law came to town for what I call a last minute vacation. I say last minute vacation because they called me on Tuesday and were here by Thursday. We were out till four or later every night that they were here that meant that by Sunday we were all so tired I just slept the whole day. A friend of my dads which is our age invited us to dinner Sunday so we went over there and had a nice time.

What else....Oh yea the water pressure in our new house is really my only complaint. Third world countries have better pressure then we do. I know they don't even have running water exactly my point. If you flush the toilet while someone is in the shower it literally drips out of the shower. I have thought more then once it would be quicker to just hose myself down with the water hose which works great.

We have hung out hammock planted tomato plants and have kept all the plants from my dads funeral alive. Zack is settling in after a week and a half of not wanting to poop at crabapple he prefers the potties at the condo. But he is doing better and slept till 6:30 this morning in his own bed which in and of itself is a miracle. That is our catch up I have tons of pics but they are held captive in my camera till I get internet. Hope you all are doing well. Come see us the house is open for visitors, except for the month of July we are booked haha. Well we could have more but someone will be in a tent in our backyard.

No comments: