Monday, June 8, 2009

More progress.....

Someone on Facebook said they hadn't seen the fron of the house....so here you go. This is the front. Excuse the yard yes we know we have a lot of work.
 

Here Zack and Cliffy are moving furniture out of the guest bedroom so that we could buff the floors
 

Hee-man one and two
 

Zack was in a super helpful mood Sunday we aren't sure why
 
Posted by Picasa

Here they are moving the hutch
 

 

 

Cliff preparing to BUFF.
 
Posted by Picasa

Zack wearing daddies googles.
 

Cliffy Buffing those floors. We must get them really clean because we are doing stamped concrete but for now until we can afford that we just have to get the grout up.
 

This is the mess that was left by said Buffer. It is a total freaking mess. I spent about three hours trying to get the dust up.
 

Sweep, vacuum, sweep, vacuum, mop, mop, mop, then when that was done I mopped again. I hate grout dust. Maybe someday my house will be free of it.
 
Posted by Picasa

When I decided I couldn't dust any more Zack came along and took over he was making a Thomas track.
 

 

 

I did do some painting in my kitchen in the earlier part of the day. All I have to do now is the drawers and the cabinet doors.
 
Posted by Picasa

These are the floors cleaned and mopped a hundred times.
 

This is my read wall I had to wipe it three times to get the dust off.
 

This was the set up that Cliff made for Zack, since his "bedroom" was being worked on.
 

He has become a gamer at three. Every Early Childhood bone in my bode know's I shouldn't let him play it so much but he loves it and it allows us to get lot's of work done on the house. So happy gaming little buddy.
 
Posted by Picasa

This is our first piece of furniture installed in our house. My dads china hutch that I was going to inherit someday. Although that came way sooner then I ever wanted it looks amazing in our space. I think my dad would be proud of how much we have put into our little house. It is really freaky how much his furniture fits us.
 
Posted by Picasa

Now let the moving begin.

PS. We are going to wait to do the floors due to some issues we are coming across in the kitchen.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

You guys are working so hard! Everything looks great, Dee!

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

Looks like you guys have been crazy busy over there. Great job on everything. By the way, your house is beautiful inside and out. Love the front view.