Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Last weekends progress

I am super behind in my blogging because my house is one section away from being all painted but this is what we did last weekend. Our awesome buddy Bob came over last Saturday and we made a huge dent in our project.
 

This is the color of my dinning room which is connected to my kitchen which now has some red in it as well.
 


 

This is Bob painting out bedroom. He did the whole bedroom and the hall way all by himself he really is amazing. Love you Bob thanks for your help.
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE the red! Can't wait to see the completed project!!!

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

Lookin good! What a blessing to have help :) Looking forward to more pictures of your progress.

Anonymous said...

Looking great! Love the red and the color of your bedroom...

Love ya,Carrie