Tuesday, February 3, 2009

He must be growing

Ok so this is what all Zack has eaten today and it is only 11:30....
A bowl of cereal
He finished off the cantaloupe that I just cut yesterday afternoon. (yesterday he had five bowls) I had about three bites Payton had a small bowl and Zack consumed the rest.
Two pieces of toast.
Cheese Nips
Two grill cheese sandwiches(whole ones)
two bowls of tomatoes soup
and a handful of Frito's that he is dipping in his soup. It is pretty good actually.

Holy Crap where does he put it oh that is right he never stops moving so his energy just eats it up. I actually asked the Dr. last week if it was possible to over feed him and she said Not likely. Just think he is only three; can we just talk about my grocery bill when he is sixteen. I should seriously start saving now. YIKES! Cliff add that to our new budget under miscellaneous: ZACKS FOOD FUND WHEN HE IS A TEENAGER:)

No comments: