Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The road Trip

I am not sure what mountains these are but they followed us the whole way to Idaho. We hit snow about ninty miles outside of Vegas and it stayed with us till we got back to Vegas, three days later. I know I said it was suppose to be a one day trip but we ended up being gone for three. Thank you snow.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

This is Connie and Kade it was his first time out in the snow. Connie and her family were nice enough to let us spend the night so we wouldn't have to drive home in a snow storm. They live in Salt Lake City, UT which was the half way point between home and Boise.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

This is Morgan and baby Kade. She will make a good big sister someday. I cannot remember the dogs name but he is their baby. He really like Dorie he didn't want us to leave apparently.
 

 

 

 

Then he wanted to dance. She was hesitant but finally decided to let him.
 

 

Marcia and Kade after a really big blow-out diaper. I actually have pics of that but thought I would spare you. This baby was so amazing on this trip he only cried when he pooped or wanted to eat.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: