Thursday, May 13, 2010

So truth be told if I had my way I would live in Ft. Worth. I always have so much fun with my brother and sister in law. Zack and I were there for a week. Our time was spent doing all kinds of things but most evenings we cook ridiculously amazing meals. Ok truth be told Phil Kathy's dad made us amazing meals and we all just partook. Also Kathy's brother and sister in law live around the corner with their two wonderful kids Raylee and Connor. Here are some pictures of there crazy slidecapes.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa
I am not sure at what point this was encouraged but they had so much fun. They were lying down on there bellies dog pile style. They were having so much fun.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa
Notice Kaycee isn't in on this mix. She is either or chicken or just a smart little girl. I have to go with the latter.
 

 

 

No comments: