Thursday, May 13, 2010

March Maddness and I am not talking about basketball

March was a crazy run for Zackary and I. First we went to Amarillo to see Cliff. Then headed to Amarillo to have grandma's 90 birthday. Then Zack, Papa Wayne and I drove back to Vegas for a week. Then we drove back to Amarillo. Then we all went to Dallas. All meaning Cliff his parents and the boy and I. Then Cliff and the grandparents went back to Amarillo. Zack and I stayed and played for a week at my super awesome brother in law and sister in laws. I went up to see my sister. Then we hopped in the car and went to Odessa to surprise my Teresa mom for her birthday. Then we headed to Carlsbad where I then got sick. I was suppose to go see some friends in Las Cruces but decided to keep my germs to myself. So the boy and I went to see White Sands National Park. Then we headed home. Wow that is a lot of miles on our bodies and my poor Landy. So now to upload pictures of all those adventures.

While Cliff worked during out first leg of the race, papa came and took us to the Amarillo Science Muesum which was super cool.
 
This was a farting machine. Everytime you would sit on the seat.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa
 
Papa making a bubble around himself
 

 

 

He put together all these mats to do gymnastics stunts. He had the place to himself.

No comments: