Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Did you know God blessed us with a spider monkey

Saturday Zacky and I took full advantage of the first day of sunny weather in a week and we headed to Red Rock. Originally I thought we would only drive through shoot a few pictures but the weather was so wonderfully fabulous we decided to take a hike. I LOVE THIS PLACE. It is just beautiful and other then the fact that my child is a spider monkey and scares the crap out of me with how fast he can shimmy up rocks we had a great time.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa
We found several places that had collect rain during the week
 

We thought it was pretty cool that there was ice over the top of this little lake. He insisted on holding it then he licked it and threw it on the ground.
 

If it appears to you that he is climbing straight up the side of the mountain.....well its because he is. Like I said he scares the crap out of me
 

By the time we made it to the top I was out of breath and needed a break he was raring to go.Endless energy this child.
 
Posted by Picasa
Yeah that's what we had just climbed up a picture looking down. Scary stuff. I finally had to take the sword away from him. Much to his dismay.
 

Don't let the look of this picture deceive you I forced him to lay down on this rock and let me take his picture.
 

A boy in his own personal cave
 

 
Posted by Picasa
This picture doesn't give it justice but the amount of people at Red Rock was ridiculous. This is only one picture but cars were pulled over every where and kids played in the snow half of them weren't even in jackets. Unfortunately Zack stepped into one of those huge puddles of water and got his boots and socks soaked so I didn't let him play in the snow. But we had fun watching the other kiddos.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

Beautiful Photos, What a gorgeous day! I especially like the one of Zachary in his cave. Too cute.

Sandy said...

His personal cave is shaped like a heart!!! <3 Love the pics....

Sandy said...

That's "Sandy M." by the way... :)

Chelle said...

Great pictures, and what a cutie pie your boy is!!!