Thursday, December 10, 2009

Red Rock this summer or Fall I can't remember


We went out to Red Rock with some friends of ours and of course our bob. We had a fabulous time. We ended up doing about a three mile hike and the kids did great.





Posted by Picasa

Friendly Tranch that we almost stepped on YIKES. Gotta love the desert





Posted by Picasa



Can you see the face
Posted by Picasa

I love setting the timer on my camera and running full force to beat the click.

Take the stairs booboo
Posted by Picasa
This is the view we were hiking too. Isn't it amazing. I think it is sad that most people come to Vegas get off a plane get in a taxi go down on the strip and miss all the beautiful things that surround them. I know we did the first time we came here. But this is Red Rock one of my favorite spots in Vegas my dad brought me here the very first time I came to visit him. Its wonderful.
The boys taking in the view

Zacky and Bob taking a break in the shade after the long hike up.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

These pics are AWESOME!!! This area is perfect for you! I particularly love the one of Zacky leaning on the rock.... Such a stud!! :)

Sandy said...

That's "Sandy M." in case you're wondering!