Thursday, December 10, 2009

November where did you go?

November came and took us by surprise. My best friend from high schools grandmother passed away in carlsbad. So the first weekend in November Zacky and I booked it down there for the funeral. The same weekend was my moms birthday and my PaPaw was in the hospital so we hit the road. I didn't have definate plans of when I was coming back to Vegas. My great grandmother (papaw) took a turn for the worse so we stayed a few more days to spend time with her. In the mean time these two little rug rats enjoyed the heck out of each other.


 

One morning I walked into the living room to find them crunching packing peanuts the mom in me wanted to wring their necks but the teach in me took pictures. I am pretty sure when I was growing up my parents would have freaked if we made this kind of mess. Oh to be a grandparent.
 

 

 
I think it entertained them for at least an hour.....


We came home on a Thursday spent the weekend with our daddy and the following Tuesday my papaw passed away so Zacky and I headed back to Carlsbad to attend the funeral and be with family. It was a great time to celebrate her life. My cousins, my mom, aunts and uncles sang in her funeral. It was so special I am so glad that I am back on this side of the country so that we could be apart of this time with my fam. They are all wonderful people.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: