Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I decided that for now on I am skipping March

Ok for those of you that have been in my life and around me you know that last March was just as insane as this March. I mean this March seriously was way worse but man March just seems to be a month of chaos. I decided for now on I am skipping it. So next year in March I think I am going to a deserted island where I will sit at a beach with my boys, a sand pail, shovel, good book and just play. For the whole month. I will leave the last day in February and return to reality on April 1st.

2 comments:

choral_composer said...

you can come vacation at my house :)

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

Oh Dear Deidra, I am so sorry. I think a vacation in March would be a good thing. Turn something negative into something positive. We miss you. We have been praying for you all. And we wish you weren't so far away :(