Saturday, June 12, 2010

We are having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait no we aren't having "A" baby we are having two babies. YIPPEE! I can't hardly believe it and I find myself looking at these pictures over and over just to make sure I am not crazy. We are due on January 28, 2011. Please pray for us as we are still early in this need to make it through the first trimester. Both babies had great heart beats. Baby A's was 135 and Baby B's was 122. Baby B's sac was pretty small so I was advised to drink lots and lots of water and to take it easy which is what I am doing. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! Zack thinks it is a brother and a sister but we will have to wait till the day of delivery because we aren't finding out.


2 comments:

Sandy said...

YAY!!!!!!!

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

Incredible and Awesome! We are so happy for you all ;)